Sunday, July 09, 2006

Viva Italia!!

For all those of you who supported France, well, a big raspberry for you.. hahaha.. Can't believe Italy won. I'm surprised. I guess the Godfather and his band of mafia can make things happen...

Anyways, to be honest, I did not support Italy from the start. In fact, I'm surprised they even got to the finals. So kudos to the inventors of pizza, pasta, the Mona Lisa, the leaning tower of Pisa, and the Ferraris! And to those who are still crying over their escargot and french loaves, don't worry, there's always another World Cup coming up... (and maybe next time u'd smart to choose the winning team!)

The World Cup has come and gone. The Italians has conquered the game, and yet today, its just another day. Ho hum... now I know why I'm never into football or soccer, or whatever...

No comments: