Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

2005 have come and gone. I can't believe it's 2006 already.

In the last few weeks of 2005, I was praying for God to reveal to me my goals and vision for 2006. More than just 'resolutions', I look to God for revelations as well as guidance. During one of these prayers, God reveal to me in my spirit that 2006 will be a year of breakthrough. When I heard that, my heart suddenly experienced such peace.

2006 will be a great year. I know it will be because God told me so. Doesn't matter if more calamities or tragedies were to take place. That's not the point. The point for me is that God has promised breakthrough for His children. And my prayer for all of you who are currently reading this, is to ask God for a breakthrough in your own life.

Today's entry is gonna be short. Just felt I should share this.

Happy 2006!

No comments: