Sunday, August 07, 2005

"A Prayer..."

Father,

Today I thank You for another wonderful day. Thank you that I could rejoice in it, because this is the day that You've made. No matter what happens, I could still rejoice. Thank you Lord.
Lord, I ask today that You give me strength to persevere. Only You know what the hurts and wounds are in my heart. And even though I know I deserve them, yet in Your infinite mercy, I ask for Your healing. I ask for Your Spirit to come and restore my heart. Lord, forgive me. I need the blood of Jesus to come and wash me clean again. Oh Lord, please come. Come and lift me up from this miry clay. Take me and set me upon the solid ground, which is Your word. Father, in my unrighteousness and unfaithfulness, I ask for Your love that surpasses my understanding, and that peace that only you can give, to fill my life. Create in me again Oh Lord, a clean heart. Renew a right spirit within me. Jesus, cast me not away from Your presence, and Lord I cry out, please do not take Your Holy Spirit away from me. But instead, I ask of You to restore the joy of my salvation, and again Lord, renew a right Spirit within me.
Father, I ask You to right now lift my face. Cause Your countenance to shine upon me. I thank you Father that Your word is ever true. In Your faithfulness, Lord I can come to You and have my hope renewed and my faith restored. Thank you Jesus for making this possible by giving Yourself on the cross.
Lord, I pray now that my Spirit be set free, and cause me to not just look at myself, but instead Oh Lord, let me intercede for brothers and sisters around me and around the world. The persecution and worldly troubles that they have to face, Lord, I ask that may You continue to strengthen them! Let Your Spirit reign victoriously in their lives Lord. Cause them to look to You no matter what their situation may be. I thank you Jesus that I count on You on times like this! Thank you Jesus!
Above all Lord, I ask for Your kingdom to come and You will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Thank you Lord! Thank you for all You've done!
Lord, You said that if I've asked, You would give me the nations as an inheritance to me. I ask now Oh Lord for the nations. I ask for more souls to be added to Your kingdom. I ask that Lord you will cause Your army to rise up and crush the work of the enemy. Thank you Jesus!
In Your will O Lord, I pray for more love in my life. May I seek to love more in this life, as how Jesus've loved all those around Him. Thank you Father for promises that I can count on!

In Jesus most precious name I pray, AMEN...

No comments: