Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mountain of God - Third Day

Mountain of God
-Third Day

//verse
D
I thought that I was all alone
A
Broken and afraid
G
but you were there with me
Gsus A
yes you were there with me

D
and I didn't even know
A
that I had lost my way
G
but you were there with me
Gsus A
yes you were there with me

//Prechorus
C
Until you opened up my eyes
A
I never knew
C
That I couldn't ever make it
D
without you

//Chorus

D
Even though the journey's long
A
And I know the road is hard
G
Well, the one who's gone before me
Gsus A
he will help me carry on
D
After all that I've been through
A
Now I realize the truth
G
That I must go through the valley
Gsus A D
to stand upon the mountain of God

//verse 2

D
As I travel on the road
A
that you have lead me down
G
you are here with me
Gsus A
yes, you are here with me
D
I have need for nothing more
A
Oh, now that I have found
G
That You are here with me
Gsus A
Yes, you are here with me

//Prechorus2

C
I confess from time to time
A
I lose my way
C
But you are always there
D
To bring me back again


[to Chorus]

//Bridge

D
Sometimes I think of where it is I've come from
G
And the things I've left behind
A Asus
But of all I've had, what I possessed
G
Nothing can quite compare
D
with what's in front of me
G Gsus
with what's in front of me

[to chorus]

No comments: