Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am missing Angeline...

Angeline left for outreach almost two weeks ago. This means she will remain out of contact until the end of the outreach, which is sometime in the mid of June. Sigh. I'm missing her so much already. I'm still trying to adjust to my nights without her because before she left for outreach, we skyped almost every night.

However, Angeline has been really sweet. She planned ahead of time to send me a few time-delayed Hallmark e-cards, which drops itself in my inbox every few days. How thoughtful...

Anyhow, those of you who know her, please keep her in prayer. Pray that God will grant her success and favor with men, as well as protection from harm as she continues to bring the good news of our Lord to the lost.

Hua Jing, come back quick! I miss you!

No comments: