Saturday, February 11, 2006

She said "YES!!"

I kneeled before her, and asked her "With what you know of me now, and with what you foresee of us in the future, will you marry me?" She thought for a while, still surprised as she didn't see it coming. Then she replied "Yes, I will!"

I then put my hand in my bag, and grab a box, opened it for her and showed her the diamond ring that I've bought a month ago (with the help of mom.. Thanks mom!). I took the ring out, slip onto her finger, and it fits perfectly (Phew..). Then I turned my eyes and looked at her. She smiled, and radiance shone from her face.

This is the happiest day of my life.

"... and God will cause all things to work together for the good of those who loves Him, and have been called according to His purpose..." - Romans 8:28

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: