Sunday, December 11, 2005

Angeline...

The goodness of God never fails to surprise me. Just when I thought that all I deserve are consequences of my actions, God in His unfailing mercies showers down blessings into my life. And this 'blessing' is no other than my first true love, Angeline. What did I do to deserve this honour to be a part of her life? Nothing. And yet, I'm here, beginning this amazing journey with her, trusting God with our everything for what's He's preparing for us, in spite of a difficult past...

Have we got it all planned out? Not really. And yet, a sense of excitement exist in both of us. Why? Because, God is with us. And because of that, there is hope.

Silver bells for this season, and who knows, maybe we'll hear wedding bells soon. However, these bells are rung not to celebrate us, but God, who made it all possible.

Jesus, thank you...

No comments: