Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mini-zoo

Apparently, mom is proud of the animals we have in the house. My first reaction when they came in was that they were a nuisance and though cute, but high in maintenance. But after a while, I find these pets comforting. It's sort of like you can go to them and they will always be there. Their reactions are always consistent. Hmmm.. I think these animals are getting the best of the "soft-side" of me....

Anyway, I just thought putting their pictures up will be fun, so here they are:

This is Fluffy Khoo, queen of the house. No one supersedes her in authority. She roams her territory like a roaring Saharan lion. All the other animals are alive because she allows them to live.

This is Mr Smith. I don't even know which generation he is from. Our hamster population exploded since the day mom decided to start the hamster factory. So like the movie Matrix, Mr Smith has cloned himself so many times, that he himself doesn't know which is the original anymore. But beware, this one bites.


This is Harriet the bunny. Latest edition to our mini-zoo. I never knew you could train rabbits. Apparently, I can get this one to come to me when I call. Next on the list would be roll-overs, jumping thru a ring of fire and fixing the broken Astro dish.


This is Oreo. This wabbit came in sometime early this year. Unwanted by her previous owner, my mom, aka Dr Doo Little, took it in and gave it shelter, plus a whole lot of other benefits. At first this one had access to roam inside our house, but Fluffy wasn't too happy, so for her majesty's sake, we keep it outside now.


These are Mr Smiths in production. Soon, it will grow and will start their conquest to take over the world. Our hamster factory seems to have a very high efficiency rate.

This is Mr Smith's neighbor, Mrs Smith. Apparently, you can't put them together once Mrs Smith have kids. Mrs Smith turns quite defensive and violent...

All in all, I give names like Dr Doo Little and Noah to mom. Taking care of all these animals is tedious and sometimes tiring. But it brings mom relief, and when the house is empty, these pets becomes my chat buddies...

2 comments:

angeline said...

i likey the fact that flufffluff is the queeny. she even has the family name how cool is that!!!
my neigbor has a cat like her and only once it let me pet it...and god said, do not covet your neighbor's cat.

Anonymous said...

wow... i dint know day ur house is full of furrrryyyy animals!!! cool...